The Marketing Coordinator, reporting to the Vice President, will work directly with the Timeless team to coordinate all general marketing related tasks to ensure our company's marketing efforts help achieve our immediate and long-term business goals. This position will work to drive usage and loyalty for our portfolio of products by developing and implementing multi-channel marketing initiatives coordinating a variety of tactical activities and tasks. Our ideal candidate is able to interpret customers' behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness.
This position is ultimately responsible for content marketing creation and coordination, executes all promotional activities by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns across all media platforms, tracking customer information and sales data, creating promotional materials, planning meetings and coordinating trade shows, supporting and maintaining management tools such as social media management and customer relationship management systems, and preparing and analyzing marketing reports.
- Manage direct marketing and advertising campaigns from planning to delivery and measurement of effectiveness for all media formats such as social media, website content, print advertising, email campaigns, and tradeshows, etc.
- Supports sales staff by providing market data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information, relaying customer services requests
- Provides post event reports, analysis, and status reports on marketing programs and adjusts strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness
- Coordinates all activities associated with expediting of trade shows. May collect, track, and analyze sales leads generated by trade show and coordinate with sales team
- Assists with the development and preparation of marketing presentations
- Assist in the implementation and delivery of new CRM
- Serve as administrator of our database system. Ensure the integrity and quality of data in CRM
- Responsible for growing and enhancing the functionality of CRM
- Coordinates the development, production, and distribution of promotional materials and marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures, digital content, and exhibition-related materials to support marketing and sales programs
- Coordinate and organize the creation of website content and deliver content via LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, email, or direct mail.
- Other marketing or administrative duties as requested.
- Ability to travel, internal and external meetings, and customer interactions (15%).
Education and Experience
Education: Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) Marketing and Communications
Relevant Work Experience: 2 to 5 years of experience in software marketing and communications. Veterinary sales and marketing experience preferred.
Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capabilities
- Strong interpersonal skills - proven ability to collaborate with others
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and adaptability skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented and able to accurately proofread marketing materials
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Professional, responsive, and a positive work attitude
- Resourceful, flexible, and well organized
- Experience in developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and programs
- Business acumen, analytical thinking, problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Proficient in administration of a CRM and traditional and digital marketing automation tools
- Experience as a content publisher on social media: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
About Timeless Veterinary Systems
Timeless Veterinary Systems® is part of the Timeless Group of Companies, which is a highly specialized software development company based in Charlottetown, PEI. Timeless Veterinary Systems'® main goal is to create truly ground-breaking products that have a major impact on the lives of veterinary professionals. We look and act a lot like a start-up company, but we have the luxury of working within a successful and established leading technology company with some incredible investment and support. We offer an environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth- oriented.
Why work at Timeless Veterinary Systems®?
- Competitive salary, commensurate on your experience.
- Health care coverage
- Professional Development/Continued Education
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to work remotely
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) – you plan out goals for each year that will increase your knowledge and skillset, and use company time to work towards completing your IDP
Join our creative and innovative environment! You are encouraged to share and potentially develop your new ideas with the entire Timeless Organization, including the Project Management team, Quality Assurance and Sales and Marketing team.
If you are passionate about technology, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and aim to be a leader in your field, please apply today!